The E-commerce Manager execute website content initiatives to maintain and grow the eCommerce channel, optimize the user experience, ensure cross-channel consistency and support online strategies. This role closely collaborates cross functionally to support Marketing, and Operational business goals.
Permanent, full time contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Lead the optimization of the website layout and organization of products based on customer and competitive insights, brand strategy and overall OnTheList online strategy
- Develop the eCommerce channel to drive traffic and sales
- Liaise and source different brands to explore new un-exposed market
- Identify opportunities and seek new initiatives to maximize sales (product bundle offers, improvements to navigation, site search and filtering to improve ease of product discovery)
- Manage the content creation for the website to ensure consistent aesthetic and tone of voice in line with OnTheList brand guidelines
- Work closely with logistics partner to ensure smooth and efficient operation in both warehouse and delivery
- Ensure cross-channel consistency with external actors, from brand partners to the warehouse.
- Prepare reporting materials to analyze previous sales and arrange successful new sales.
- Contribute to creative ideas that support and generate excitement around each online flash sale to increase visitation
WHAT IT TAKES
Knowledge and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in online marketplace
- Experience using Shopify or any other e-commerce platform is recommended
- Excellent copy writing and pack office skills
- Degree holder in E-Commerce, Logistics or any related discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Share & live our core values: Operational Expertise, Growth, Sense of purpose, Great People