APAC Business Development Manager
The APAC Account Manager and Business Development Manager would be responsible to develop the company’s business alongside with the co-founders throughout APAC regions, to pitch potential brands partners and to organize business development strategies.
Permanent, full time contract
Hong Kong SAR
Take a closer look
- Proactively take the lead on the existing accounts and manage long-term relationships with business partners
- Identify new partners in different categories (Fashion, accessories, homeware, cosmetics …), prospect these potential accounts, and acquire them in an APAC strategy.
- Leverage industry contacts for strategic intelligence and business opportunity identification
- Conduct in-depth market research in the APAC regions to qualify developing business opportunities and assesses the viability of potential future proposals, business partnerships and/or project opportunities
- Identify all possible business development targets, like Corporations, Banks, Airlines, Clubs, Associations, Retail Brands, Hotels & Restaurants, Shopping Malls/Pop Up events, Property Developers etc.
- Participate in strategies for business expansion
- Work closely with Operations team and Marketing team to coordinate projects and accounts management
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
What it takes
- Diploma holder in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- 3-5 years of working experience is preferred
- Experience in “Luxury & Lifestyle” industry is advantageous
- Responsible, well-organized and attention to details
- A good team player with ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Well-organized, good presentation skills, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English