APAC Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist
The APAC Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist is a new position at OnTheList and would be responsible for the creation and implementation of OnTheList’s sustainability goals and strategy. You will play a crucial role in driving consistency and transparency across the Group in Asia.
The mission will be to build a commune vision and a CSR roadmap. This position will communicate with external and internal stakeholders for all matters regarding sustainability and will ensure that OnTheList has a positive impact on local communities and the environment. You will be working closely with the HR department, CSR task force, Directors and the founders.
Permanent, full time contract
Hong Kong SAR
Take a closer look
- With the CSR task force, write a clear reporting on the previous CSR actions
- Conduct research into best practice
- Work hand in hand with BD and Operations teams to convince more brands to give a second life to their past season stocks
- Build a clear APAC roadmap and CSR strategy on the 3 pillars: social, societal and environmental
- Execute the roadmap by engaging both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop relevant CSR external communications
- Prepare the Group’s sustainability reporting including scope definition, data collection and content production
- Participate in external speaking opportunities to promote OnTheList’s progress and perspective on industry sustainability topics.
- Organize internal sustainability events and other engagements to promote and inspire OnTheList team
- Work with the team on the application for the B corp label.
What it takes
- University degree, preferably with major in communications, CSR or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- A passion for corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Excellent in project management and leadership
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Decision maker and solutions oriented