APAC Human Resource Manager
The APAC Human Resources Manager would be responsible for all HR Operations and Strategy Development of OnTheList across the APAC region.
Permanent, full time contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Highly knowledgeable in functional HR areas such as recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training, and organizational development and be influencer with key stakeholders
- Manage the entire recruitment process and build a close relationship with managers/stakeholders
- Enhance and develop in HR policy, management process and training
- Deliver HR programs to support business strategy
- Oversee onboarding process for new employees; ensure the best employee experience
- Handle administration work and ad-hoc assignments
WHAT IT TAKES
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in Human Resources
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated, mature and good team-player.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
- Strong logical mindset, high-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Exceptionally organised, with time management and multitasking skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred