The Assistant Merchandiser provides support to the Head of Operations to carry out day to day analysis and reports and to maximise Flash Sales potential through the effective management of inventory, driving sales through improved availability and forecasting and reducing mark down and maximizing profit.
Permanent, full time contract
Hong Kong SAR
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Carry out quotation, price strategy, cost analysis and price negotiation for both online and offline platform
- Participant in market research and proposal checking
- Input data for order placement
- Follow-up PO with brands and internal parties to ensure a smooth order processing and on-time delivery.
- Ensure the order processing, costing, and brand information can be recorded In appointed systems accurately and timely.
- Pursue and receive all product specifications from brands to follow up all necessary processes including technical issues
- Coordination of the daily operational activities
- Keep track on the product performance with periodic updates and recommendation to management
- Conduct business data and analysis to obtain business insight and provide recommendation and action plan for develop merchandising plan
WHAT IT TAKES
- 2+ years’ merchandising experience, preferably in Retail industries
- Experience in working directly with vendors and ability to drive performance
- Knowledge of product costing, or other ERP systems
- Retail knowledge preferred
- Strong communications skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Good analytical skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- More experienced candidate can be considered as Merchandise