Chief Technology Officer
Reporting into the CEO, the CTO can be based in Shanghai, Hong Kong or Singapore office, this person makes all executive decisions with regard to the technological interests of OnTheList. They are responsible for outlining the company’s technological vision, implementing strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company’s business needs.
Permanent, full time contract
Take a closer look
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Creating networking safeguards that prevent security breaches and keep client information confidential.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments, ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient and making changes wherever necessary
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding and training IT managers
What it takes
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Hands on experience with complex project management
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills to work with people of all levels throughout the organisation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- An ability to research and predict ways that different technologies can impact an organisation’s development.
- Practical experience in building key technologies of new retail systems, have the ability to establish corresponding relational data models through digitization of people, commodities and markets.
- Required technical skills : PHP, Java, Node.js, Saas, TypeScript , ReactJS , AWS Cloud Computer Service, Shopfiy, proficient in system architecture, product architecture
What do we offer
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- International and diverse career opportunities for the right candidate
- Diverse and challenging tasks to ensure professional development
- Flexible working environment with work from home arrangement