The Data Analyst would be responsible for performing data extraction, campaign tracking, supporting database development, business performance reporting, data analyses that enables OnTheList to grow and retain their customer base, and to provide fact-based data driven insights on customer behavior.
Permanent, full time contract
Central, Hong Kong SAR
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Extract and generate reports to support daily operations.
- Handle data compilation and build data visualization report and dashboard.
- Perform data analysis on user behaviours, campaign evaluation, site optimization, social media activities, etc.
- Work with other departments to understand product performance and identify opportunities based on analysis.
- Monitor and analyse business performance.
- Participate in ad hoc reporting tasks as assigned.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Proficiency in Excel & SQL is a must.
- With 2 years’ working experience in analytics or data related fields.
- Hands-on experience in any BI tools (Quicksight, Tableau, PowerBI etc) is a definite advantage.
- Familiar with ETL design, data cleansing, data quality management.
- Knowledge in programming using Python or R is an advantage.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Understanding of digital metrics and Google Analytics is an advantage.