The E-Commerce Coordinator executes website content initiatives to maintain and grow the eCommerce channel, optimize the user experience and supply chain, ensure cross-channel consistency and support online strategies. This role closely collaborates cross functionally to support Marketing, and Operational business goals.
Permanent, full time contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Optimize the website layout and organization of products based on customer and competitive insights, Brand strategy and overall OnTheList online strategy.
- Create and design online store images and banners
- Identify opportunities and seek new initiatives to maximize sales (product bundle offers, improvements to navigation, site search and filtering to improve ease of product discovery)
- Create product content (product names, descriptions and visuals) for the online flash sales, ensure the website reflects correct detail and prices, proactively amending any errors.
- Ensure cross-channel consistency with external actors, from brand partners to the offline operations team and marketing team.
- Close management of the supply chain, including warehouse and courier partners, to ensure smooth operations in all aspects of the customer journey.
- Prepare daily sales reports and reporting materials for brand partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to rectify any product or delivery issues to assure excellent customer service.
- Contribute to creative ideas that support and generate excitement around each online flash sale to increase visitation.
WHAT IT TAKES
- 1+ years of experience in e-commerce role
- Must have experience using Shopify or other retail e-commerce platform
- Some experience of supply chain or operations
- Excellent excel skills, copy writing and back office skills
- Good knowledge of design tools
- Responsible, well-organized and attention to details
- Degree holder in E-Commerce, Logistics or any related discipline