The E-commerce Manager execute website content initiatives to maintain and grow the eCommerce channel, optimize the user experience, ensure cross-channel consistency and support online strategies. This role closely collaborates cross functionally to support Marketing, and Operational business goals.
Permanent, full time contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
– Lead the optimization of the website layout and organization of products based on customer and competitive insights,
Brand strategy and overall OnTheList online strategy.
– Develop the eCommerce channel to drive traffic and sales
– Liaise and source different brands to explore new un-exposed market
– Identify opportunities and seek new initiatives to maximize sales (product bundle offers, improvements to navigation,
site search and filtering to improve ease of product discovery)
– Manage the content creation for the website to ensure consistent aesthetic and tone of voice in line with OnTheList
– Work closely with logistics partner to ensure smooth and efficient operation in both warehouse and delivery
– Ensure cross-channel consistency with external actors, from brand partners to the warehouse.
– Prepare reporting materials to analyze previous sales and arrange successful new sales.
– Contribute to creative ideas that support and generate excitement around each online flash sale to increase visitation.
WHAT IT TAKES
- 3-5 years of experience in online marketplace
- Experience using Shopify or any other e-commerce platform is recommended
- Excellent copy writing and pack office skills
- Degree holder in E-Commerce, Logistics or any related discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese