The Managing Director will be responsible for the day to day running of the company and its strategic direction.
He will look after OnTheList business operations, drive strategic company growth, and are responsible for the overall performance of the business. The main purpose of this role is to direct and control the all business operations.
Permanent, full time contract
Take a closer look
- Formulate and implement company policy
- Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into company values and the vision of the company
- Serve as face of company, speaking at events and exhibitions on behalf of the company, giving interviews, and attending networking events
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives alongside with the co-founders
- Analysing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability
- Meeting with the finance director on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance and Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance director
3/Management: Manage and Develop a strong team
- Interviewing for positions within the organisation and signing off offers of employment
- Responsible for staff management including performance, recruitment, training, retention and succession planning etc.
4/Oversee Operational Efficiency of Company on a day to day basis
- Working closely with the business development team on sales strategy and approach to winning new business and to land large accounts.
- Carrying out regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business
- Implementing new processes and procedures across the business
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas
What it takes
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Thorough knowledge of Singapore market changes and forces that influence the company
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent Leadership communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English