This role has overall responsibilities for developing and delivering marketing and digital strategies in Hong Kong, leading yearly marketing plan and budget process for multi-channels, to achieve business goals independently with focuses on event management, digital advertising, social media, e-public relations, retail promotions, CRM, partnership and CSR.
Permanent, full time contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Flash Sales/ Event Management
- Develop and plan integrated marketing and communications strategy both our in-store and online flash sales via online and offline channels to achieve business goals.
- Work closely with CRM, Ecomm, Business Development, Operations and Floor team on identifying the right approach of communication and carry out effective campaigns.
- Digital & Social Media Management
- Formulate digital marketing strategy and lead the digital marketing initiatives including company website, mobile app, eDM, social media pages, SEO/SEM and google assets.
- Design customer journey on all digital touch-points for acquisition and retention, to engage target audience to build brand awareness and grow sales conversions.
- Review and maintain high standard of all content including but not limited to editorial articles, live stream, eDM content, banner/ video content.
- Loyalty Program & Partnership
- Take part in loyalty program launch and initiatives
- To grow OnTheList Premium business aggressively by driving the expansion of new partnerships in multiple channels
- Liaise with different business units to develop engagement campaigns for members activation, such as chambers, banking & corporate etc
- Media Relations & Influencers
- Establish and maintain strong bonding with media and influencers to maximize exposure.
- Handle corporate publications and promotion materials, including press release, newsletter, and other marketing collaterals.
- Budget & Report
- Assist in budget management and to achieve business results in a cost-effective way.
- Measure and analyse results of all traditional & digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs) as well as use hindsight to consider future campaigns.
- To monitor, measure and evaluate on all demand generation campaign metrics.
- Prepare monthly report for managements review.
WHAT IT TAKES
- University graduate in Marketing or relevant discipline
- A minimum of 8 years experience in marketing with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Strong team leader, highly motivated, fast-paced, creative with ability to lead multiple projects
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) would be an advantage
- Well-organized, detail-minded, self-motivated, high responsibility
- Good media relationship & communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills essential