The Marketing Manager would be responsible to assist China marketing team to develop, implement and oversee China local all-rounded marketing strategies for OnTheList wide range of Flash Sales promotion, from event management, public relations, advertising, digital, partnership, CSR etc. to achieve business growth.
Permanent, full time contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Flash Sales Management & Advertising
- Planning & organizing our in-store and online flash sales from planning, liaison with business partners, media and KOLs, promotion plan, content development, ATL/BTL advertising, joint-promotions, on-site management to post-event evaluation
- Manage the digital agency to create copywriting for marketing material
- Identify potential KOL and develop promotion campaign to increase brand exposure.
- Develop and produce all marketing collectables, including design, image-edit and videography
- Assist in managing ad-hoc and day-to-day marketing support and diverse marketing projects
- Communicate with global office to deliver quality communication materials in an efficient manner, and deliver on schedule
- Partnership & Loyalty Program
- To identify potential partners and formulate joint-promotion strategies, build strong relationships and promotion event to achieve win-win outcomes
- To grow OnTheList Premium business aggressively by driving the expansion of new partnerships in multiple channels
- Liaise with different business units to develop engagement campaigns for members activation, such as chambers, banking & corporate etc.
- Media Relations
- Handle corporate publications and promotion materials, including press release, newsletter, and other marketing collaterals
- Media pitching of both online and offline platforms and maintain media relations
- Budget & Report
- To monitor, measure and evaluate on all demand generation campaign metrics
- Prepare monthly report for managements review
WHAT IT TAKES
- University graduate in Marketing or relevant discipline
- 5 years marketing experience, possess media relations and partnership development are preferred
- Well-organized, detail-minded, self-motivated, high responsibility.
- Good knowledge on digital marketing tool
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and a good team player
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills essential
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator