Public Relations Manager
The Public Relations Manager would be responsible develop corporate communications strategies and plans for brand, and services. You are the key person to develop external communications materials including press releases and speeches.
Permanent, full time contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Explore, identify and develop new business opportunities in China market to achieve business targets and driving for sales and profitability;
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities; organize and attend international shows to promote new product and develop new clients;
- Build up a good rapport and relationship with key clients and proactively monitor and evaluate service efficiency to ensure client satisfaction;
- Ensure all business activities are carried out promptly and effectively in accordance with the objectives set by the management;
- Review and implement commercial business plan to achieve set target. Focus on profitability, service excellence and mitigate business risk;
- Plan strategy meetings, brainstorming sessions, media interviews, events and research studies;
- Draft content such as press releases, briefing documents, fact sheets, executive biographies, brochures, trend reports and social media posts;
- Manage crisis response initiatives, develop response strategy and execute accordingly.
WHAT IT TAKES
- University graduate in Marketing or relevant discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience, with established expertise in public relations, media organizations, crisis management or as a media spokesperson;
- Well-organized, detail-minded, self-motivated, high responsibility.
- Good knowledge on digital marketing tool
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and a good team player
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills essential
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator