Senior Sales Assistant
The Senior Sales Assistant would be responsible to help manage smoothly all our sales events, including promotion and sale of our premium app.
Permanent, full time contract
Central, Hong Kong
Take a closer look
- Oversee and execute retail sales operations to ensure our flash sales go as smoothly as possible and are executed according to planning (set up, delivery, inventory, repacking, VIP events)
- Welcome our Members at the entrance and walk them through the benefits to become Premium Member.
- Help our Members to download our app and to upgrade their membership
- Lead by example our part-time team (20-50 PT each week), to ensure they deliver exceptional customer service and boost sales
- Provide an impeccable image for our Brands with an appealing visual merchandising and a neat clean store environment, including the Premium booth
What it takes
- Form 5 and above, minimum 2-3 years of retail sales experience.
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated, mature and good team-player.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
- Strong logical mindset, high-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Exceptionally organised, with time management and multitasking skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred