The Sales Assistant would be responsible in delivering a fantastic customer experience to OnTheList members, and at all staff sales. He / She will promote and upsell not only the product but also the additional services such as the app and raise awareness of the online platform. The focus will be to convert customers to buy and increase the unit-per-transaction of the event.
Permanent, full time contract
Take a closer look
- Greet, and welcome member at the entrance, assisting new members with the registration process
- Up-sell and promote the premium membership and the online sales platform
- Proactively approach and speak to our members to understand their needs
- Build up a VIP client base and proactively contact to promote upcoming brands and products
- Convert all customers entering to make a purchase and increase the unit-per-transaction
- Oversee and execute the daily retail sales operations to ensure our flash sales go as smoothly as possible and are executed according to planning – set up, delivery, inventory, repacking, VIP events
- Work alongside our part-time team members, to ensure they deliver exceptional customer service while upselling
- Provide an impeccable image for our brands with appealing visual merchandising and a neat clean store environment
What it takes
- O Level (SPM ) and above, minimum 1 year of retail sales experience.
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated, mature and good team-player.
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
- Strong logical mindset, high-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Exceptionally organised, with time management and multitasking skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred