The Sales Supervisor would be responsible to help manage smoothly all our sales events, including promotion and sale of our premium app.
Permanent, full time contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Provide an impeccable image for our brand with an appealing visual merchandising and a neat clean store environment, including the Premium booth
- Assist the Showroom Manager to the implementation of innovative store initiatives
- Lead the team to provide great customer service
- Support different areas of operation
- Driving team to achieve event targets
- Coaching team members to improve service standards
- Provide first level of after sales services in an effective way to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build repeat clientele and maintain customer relationship for more business opportunity
- Provide after-sales service to customers.
- Handle administration work and ad-hoc assignments
WHAT IT TAKES
- Form 5 and above, minimum 3-5 years of retail sales experience with 1-2 years of management.
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated, mature and good team-player.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
- Strong logical mindset, high-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Exceptionally organised, with time management and multitasking skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred