Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager would be responsible for all operations of OnTheList flash sale store. Working with new exciting brands every week, it requires competency in strategic thinking, customer focus, change and innovation, relationship building, as well as talent management and performance focus.
Permanent, full time contract
Central, Hong Kong
Take a closer look
- Lead a sales team to explore and develop business opportunities by building up and maintaining good customer relationships
- Execute sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales targets
- Provide after-sales services, follow up on customer enquiries and complaints
- Proven sales ability in selling luxury goods
- Capable in merchandising and maintaining inventory
- Maintain daily store operations to ensure sales and profitability goals are achieved
- Coach and motivate staff to achieve the store target and company standard
- Handle administration work and ad-hoc assignments
What it takes
- Form 5 and above, minimum 5-8 years of retail sales experience with 3 years of management.
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated, mature and good team-player.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
- Strong logical mindset, high-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Exceptionally organised, with time management and multitasking skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred