The Store Manager would be responsible for all operations of OnTheList flash sale store. Working with new exciting brands every week, it requires competency in strategic thinking, customer focus, change and innovation, relationship building, as well as talent management and performance focus.
Permanent, full time contract
Take a closer look
- Responsible for the overall flash sales productivity & results. You are expected to achieve remarkable sales targets every week overseeing all store functions, from sales management (set up, inventory, repacking), VIP events to the implementation of innovative store initiatives
- Always maintain an impeccable image for our Brands with an appealing visual merchandising and a neat clean store environment
- Coach operational team in building relationship with customers and understanding their needs. Ensure that operational team deliver a strong customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend OnTheList to their friends and family
- Onboard and retain effective full-time & part-time operational teams. Make weekly staffing adjustments (15 to 40 part-time staff) as needed to meet the needs of the business. Cultivate an environment which support OnTheList values and work culture
- Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and protect the store assets
What it takes
- Form 5 and above, minimum 8 years of retail sales experience with 5 years of management
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated, mature and good team-player
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin. Basic English is a plus.
- Strong logical mindset, high-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Exceptionally organized, with time management and multitasking skills