Marketing Intern – Singapore
Intern, Full Time, Contract
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
– Planning & organizing our in-store and online flash sales from planning, promotion plan, handle social media accounts
– Assist marketing team in managing day-to-day marketing support and diverse marketing projects
– Maintain strong communication between marketing executives and internal and external stakeholders.
– Perform competitive research to understand what’s happening in the market, and incorporate your findings into each campaign for better results.
– Handle and follow up daily customer enquiries, community management in a timely and professional manner
- Social Media Management & content creation: Weekly social calendar & content, clear copywriting and editing skills.
- Flash Sales organisation with external stakeholders
- Assist in KOL liaison
- Partnership with corporate, chambers or clubs or schools collaboration
- Monthly Campaign & newsletter artwork preparation
- In-app Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing (Banners preparation)
WHAT IT TAKES
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Proactive, able to understand the needs of the brands / customers / team
- Exceptionally organised, with time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Hands-on with Photoshop, Canva will be preferred
What do we offer
Flat structure with a real opportunity to work with our Co-founders to build the future of OnTheList. Join one of the top fastest-growing startup in Asia with a flexible working culture.
Join passionate people that challenge the norm and makes brilliant ideas happen.
Responsibilities from day one with a steep learning curve, with the possibility to join OnTheList full time upon successful completion of internship