Store Manager – Singapore
OnTheList is a pioneering concept of Members-Only Flash Sales, offering its members authentic and quality products with the promise of offering “the best deal in town!” – in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Malaysia, Australia and Korea.
We work with multiple world-renowned brands in Luxury and Fashion but also Homeware, Kitchenware, Electronics and Hospitality (Hotels & Restaurants). To cope with our large number of weekly flash sales, we are looking for a seasoned Ecommerce Executive to execute on a weekly basis the set-up of several brands.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE ROLE
The Store Manager would be responsible for all of OnTheList flash sale events be it in-store or pop-up, to ensure a smooth execution of all operations. To work with new and repeated brands on a weekly basis will require high competency in strategic thinking, customer focus, innovation, change, talent, people as well as performance management.
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Responsible for the overall flash sales productivity & results. To achieve weekly event sales targets, overseeing all store/pop up functions, from sales management (set up, inventory inbound/outbound, teardown), VIP events to the implementation of innovative store initiatives
- Always maintain an impeccable image for our Brands with an appealing visual merchandising and a neat clean store environment
- Coach operational team in building relationships with customers and understanding their needs. Maintain a strong operational team that deliver an engaging and great shopping experience, building trust and confidence for customers to recommend us, the “OnTheList” brand to their families and friends
- Onboard and retain effective full-time & part-time operational teams. Plan weekly staffing rosters (15 to 40 part-time staff), based on per event budget, to meet the needs of the business. Cultivate an environment that support OnTheList values and work culture
- Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk while protecting the store assets
WHAT IT TAKES
- Diploma or above
- At least 5 years working experience in retail environment with at least 3 years managerial experience
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, mature and good team-player.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin or another language (as require to communicate with our customers)
- Good PC skills such as MS Office in excel, words and powerpoint
- Strong logical mindset, high-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Exceptionally well organized, good time management and ability to multitask
- Immediate available will be highly preferred